Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reflecting Writing 04


NEW LEARNING

What did I learn that was new to me?

Week 3 - This week we are given Test 1. This Test 1 have 2 questions which are Question 1 is about a retail store which you familiar that has a Web site on which it sells products or services similar to those it sells in its physical retail stores. We need to explore the website and answer the questions by using our own words. Question 2 is about the main forces that led to the commercialization of the Internet. This question have to summarize what influenced the internet advertising, brain awareness, how many people know about the internet and what a target audience - worldwide.

Then we are continue Test 1 which are questions 3, 4 and 5. 

Question 3 is about two possible service-for-fee offerings that might become available to users of Internet-enabled wireless devices (such as iPad or mobile phones) in the near future. What i understand about this question was i have to know what kind of service offer, how they can make profits, the risk of network, in term of company and user. 

Question 4 is about why a customer-centric Web site design is so important, yet is so difficult to accomplish. I have to describe this question.

Question 5 is about promoting products on the Web is different from using mass media promotion or personal contact and explain the advantages and disadvantages of the approach for the fishing rod Web business. I have to find promote fishing rod by using mass media, personal contact and websites and also advantages and disadvantages of each.

What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
This questions was a new knowledge to me. I'm learning how to answer question 1. Lecturer told me to answer this type of question with 5W1H which is Who, What, Where, When, Why and How. And also to answer the questions it must have the introduction ( 1 Paragraph ) then Body ( got 3 Paragraph) and lastly, Conclusion - Summarize ( 1 Paragraph )

Did it help me see something in a new light?
Yes, it is very useful to help me to know more about this questions.

Did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
Yes, very helpful, because the lecturer has giving an example when gives the explanations.
PERSONAL REACTION

How did I feel about what was done?
I feel I have to catch up faster while the lecturer gives the explanations.

Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
Yes, of course when im not finished it by a day. So i need to answer the question as soon as possible.

What did I like or enjoy and why?
I like when the lecturer gives more time to answer this questions.

What did I dislike and why?
I don’t like when have to submit on time.

What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
i find easy and understand because the lecturer has given the examples when she gives an explanations.
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
I find difficult or challenging to do or understand this questions because must have a conclusion. 


ACTION TO BE TAKEN

Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
Yes, always ask the lecturer if not understand and don't know how to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment