Friday, May 11, 2012

REFLECTING WRITING 03



NEW LEARNING

What did I learn that was new to me?
This week I’m learning about how to do a task. Our task for this week was Home Office Furniture Online. These tasks the lecturer asks to research Home Office Furniture Online via internet which has a website itself. The lecturer has given the example to make us easier and understand what going to do. What we do was find the introduction, websites that sell home office furniture online with website itself, conclusion and lastly references.

What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
Doing task as known as assignment which is the new knowledge to me. This was my first time doing a task.

Did it help me see something in a new light?
Yes, it is very useful to help me to know more about this websites.

Did it help me understand something that I didn’t understand before?
Yes, very helpful, this what im going to do my research about Home Office Furniture Online.
PERSONAL REACTION

How did I feel about what was done?
I feel I still need to learn more how to answer a questions that has been given by using my own words.

Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
Yes, of course since it was my first time answer the questions like this. And it take time for me to finish it.

What did I like or enjoy and why?
I like doing research this task by using internet because from there we can find all the points.

What did I dislike and why?
I don’t like because have to submit on time.

What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
i find easy and understand doing this task because the lecturer has given the examples how to doing this task.
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why? 
I find difficult or challenging to do or understand this task when choosing a website regarding my task. Difficult to find out the main points, meaning of  some complicated words because im not really good in English.

ACTION TO BE TAKEN

Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
Yes, always ask the lecturer if not understand so this may help me on doing my task.




No comments:

Post a Comment