Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reflective Writing 01

NEW LEARNING

What did I learn that was new to me?
Here I learned about the E-Business, Computer Technology and Computer Advancement, in addition I have also learned how to create a blog.

What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
 Is about eBusiness.

Did it help me see something in a new light?
  Yes.

PERSONAL REACTION

How did I feel about what was done?
I feel i need to more concentrate and understand what i have learned and need to be strong and self-confidence.

Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
Yes, im partime students, im working office hours then at night have class so have to divide my time for my study.

What did I like or enjoy and why?
Discussion in groups because can share different ideas with creativity.

What did I dislike and why?
When doing assignment because have to submit on time. 

What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
 More concentrate while lecture explains and try to catch up faster.

What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
Difficult to find out the main points, meaning of  some complicated words because im not really good in English.

ACTION TO BE TAKEN

Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
Yes, we have to think positive, always be prepared, get more confidence on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment